CAREER HELPING - Harnessing Perspective and Emotion
in Everyday Practice will enable professionals:
- • to better understand how perceptions and emotions are inextricably intertwined, and play critical roles in the career behaviours of clients;
- • to articulate a framework (a lens, if you will) through which to view their practices;
- • to recognize perceptual and emotional barriers that clients face;
- • to integrate simple strategies in their practices to work through perceptual and emotional barriers; and most importantly
- • to liberate clients to more fully benefit from the help that is available to them.