During the registration process you will be asked to read and agree to the terms and conditions below:
Please contact the Australian Centre for Career Education if you have any questions.
Registrations & Attendance
- Delegates are unable to split a full conference registration. Sharing of a registration is not permitted and a single registration cannot be used by more than one person.
- Only registered delegates will be guaranteed access to the event.
- If a non-member registers for the event at a discounted member rate, ACCE will invoice the delegate for an annual membership ($262.50). This also applies to members whose membership has lapsed.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Registrants wishing to cancel a conference registration must email email@example.com a copy of their registration before the cancellation is deemed received for processing. Failure to send a cancellation request in writing will result in the full registration remaining payable.
- If acknowledgement of a cancellation request has not been received within five (5) business days of receipt, delegates should follow-up by contacting ACCE on 03 9433 8000.
- Cancellations emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on Tuesday 31 October 2023 will be accepted and a full refund will be provided minus a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations received between Wednesday 1 November 2023 and midnight on Sunday 19 November 2023 will have 50% of fees refunded.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations by delegates that are received in writing to email@example.com from Monday 20 November 2023.
- Transfer of registration to another person is acceptable and the full name and address details of the new delegate must be advised in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org five (5) business days prior to the commencement of the conference. No transfers will be accepted less than five (5) business days prior to the commencement of the conference.
- Online registrations received by the conference team are considered to be confirmed by the delegate. No tentative bookings will be accepted.
- Delegates can cancel their registration and nominate another person take their place but must advise email@example.com in writing via email no later than five (5) business days prior to the commencement of the conference. Changes to dietary requirements cannot be guaranteed.
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at the conference and any unpaid registration fees will still be payable.
- In the case of a medical emergency resulting in the inability to attend the conference, a delegate must provide a medical certificate or appropriate documentation before any refund will be considered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Where the conference organisers are advised of a medical situation after the conference, and a refund is deemed appropriate, the delegate must pay the administration fee of $50 and any catering charges related to their registration.
- Accommodation cancellations through University College may be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total accommodation fee. No refunds will be made for non-attendance and any unpaid accommodation fees will still be payable. Please contact email@example.com in writing via email prior to November 4, 2023 if you need to cancel your accommodation.
- ACCE reserves the right to make changes to the program, including presenters and sessions where necessary.
- Sponsors may be given a list of all delegates (name, organisation and email address only). Your registration form will indicate whether you have accepted/rejected inclusion on the delegate list.
By attending this event, attendees consent to their image being taken and used at the discretion of the ACCE.
Delegates are strongly encouraged to proactively plan their parking arrangements, considering the event's venue and any possible parking constraints. It is the sole responsibility of each delegate to arrange and cover their parking expenses through the conference registration process. Please note that ACCE assumes no liability for parking fees incurred due to delegates parking at the wrong address, bay, or site. Comprehensive parking information is available on the ACCE conference website for reference.
Kindly be aware that once the registration process is completed, no adjustments or refunds regarding parking fees can be accommodated.
The views expressed by any event attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of ACCE. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.
Trade Stall Exhibitors Liability and Insurance
The Australian Centre for Career Education is not liable to exhibitors or any other person, for any loss, damage or injury sustained at or in connection with their exhibition display. All exhibitors must have Public Liability Insurance for the duration of the conference and must be able to produce this documentation at the request of the conference organisers.
ACCE shall not be held liable for personal accidents or losses or damage to private property of registered delegates, speakers, trade stall holders and others in attendance at the 2023 ACCE Conference.