ACCE Career Counsellors provide personalised career guidance to people who are looking for work, are underemployed, unsure of what to do or are looking for a career change. They will help you understand your career options and give you the tools and confidence you need to pursue them.
A Career Counsellor can work with you:
- Exploring jobs and training options that best match your abilities, interests, and personality.
- Identifying your strengths, transferrable skills, and making career decisions.
- Knowing where and how to explore suitable education and employment options.
- Your ability to prepare a job application, including a strong resume and cover letter.
- Your ability to network and prepare for an interview.
- Empower you to plan and lead your career journey.
ACCE is collecting your personal information to help deliver services to you, and to monitor and continually improve its service offerings. Your personal information will only be shared outside of ACCE to refer matters to regulatory bodies where a matter of compliance is outside the remit of ACCE.
Your information is collected and stored confidentially in accordance with Victorian privacy laws and the Privacy and Data Protection Act.
Your data will only be disclosed if required by law if:
- You are at risk of hurting yourself or are at risk of being hurt.
- Any child is at risk of being hurt.
- Someone in the community is at risk of being hurt.
- If we receive a court subpoena for your records.
We will let you know if we need to give your information to other people and explain the reasons why.