The Australian Centre for Career Education (ACCE) provides a range of careers services to our community. The ACCE is a member of the Career Industry Council of Australia (CICA) and adheres to a Code of Ethics and Professional Standards for our industry.
- A free eNews which provides a collection of news items for anyone working in the careers education space. Contributions can be made to our eNews on items related to career education activities and events.
- E-journals a quarterly electronic publication on topics in careers education and the community available for purchase from our shop.
- Consultancy services in career development and career education programs.
- Professional career counselling services, an all ages service provided through CEAV Career Counselling Australia.
- Outreach services to support career development and education programs in schools, community, industry and government agencies and organisations.
- Advertising opportunities to connect with our members across Australia.
- Conferences on career development and career education on a range of topics.
We welcome your ideas. Contact Us