This training provides participants with full accreditation for the delivery of the Career Voyage vocational assessment tool. Career Voyage helps clients of all ages 15 and over, to identify types of work which match their interests and preferences. It:
- Helps clarify their occupational interest patterns
- Broadens their horizons by looking at the range of occupations currently making up
- the workforce.
- Confirms (or otherwise) existing ideas and provides back-up suggestions.
- Often suggests types of work not previously heard of or considered.
- Alerts the Adviser to problems some clients may be experiencing (eg inconsistent, negative, confused) and suggests how the Adviser may assist them.
- Provides a model for career decision making.
- Facilitates action planning to achieve identified goals.
Note: Participants will need to participate in or access the Using Vocational assessment Tools webinar (14th February 2018) prior to attending this training. The webinar recording may be accessed via the CEAV member lounge.
Confirmation of workshop attendance will be following notification of webinar attendance.Location: 61 Civic Drive, Greensborough